We take great pride in helping patients of all ages across Carlisle love their smiles. At Brookwood Dental Care, the dental services we provide are a direct reflection of what patients like you are looking for or need to have healthy teeth. Our list of services is extensive, thorough, and specifically designed to meet the needs of every member of your family. Dr. Michael Sisk and Dr. Brian Robertson always strive to deliver personalized results based on you making informed decisions about the care you need, helping you to take an active role in achieving optimal oral health.
Whole Body Health Starts With Your Mouth
Did you know your mouth and your teeth can tell us a whole lot about what’s going on elsewhere in your body? Oral and overall health are closely linked, making it even more important to take care of your smile every day. Each of our custom dental services focuses on delivering a brilliant, beautiful smile developed from a clear treatment plan to maintain a healthy mouth.
- General/Preventive Dentistry – Get clean teeth protected from decay with hygiene and fluoride treatments to strengthen and preserve your natural teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry – From root canals to minor oral surgery, our growing list of specialty services will fix your smile once and for all.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Brighten and transform your teeth for a younger, more confident look.
- Implant Dentistry – Make your smile whole again with durable, effective dental implants.
- Adult Orthodontics – Straight teeth are healthier and will help get you noticed for all the right reasons.
- TMD Treatment – Stop the jaw pain and other discomforts with effective, fast-acting TMD therapy.
Dental Emergency? We Can Help!
We hope you never experience a dental emergency, but the truth is accidents happen. If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, please call 911 or visit your nearest hospital emergency room. We have the experience and technology to treat a variety of dental traumas including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out. Please don’t hesitate to call our office and find out how we can help. We always do our very best to see you the same day you contact our Carlisle office.